Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Innovaccer has raised $1.3bn in a Series D funding round led by Tiger Global Management and bringing the total capital raised to over $225m.
– The round was also participated by existing investors Steadview Capital, Dragoneer, B Capital Group, Mubadala Capital, and M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund) as well as new investor OMERS Growth Equity.
– Innovaccer is on a mission to help healthcare organizations care as one.
– With its Data Activation Platform, Innovaccer connects healthcare data across a myriad of systems and settings, delivering unified patient records and actionable insights that result in better patient outcomes and lower costs.
– The company’s platform improves efficiencies for providers, payers, and others across the care ecosystem and helps them deliver whole-person care.