Gamma Launches With $7M in Seed Funding
02 Nov, 2021
– Inherent Biosciences announced its initial capital raise led by Morning Star Foundation with additional participation from MedMountain Ventures, Kickstart Funds, Park City Angels, Rhythm VC and several angel investors.
– With the initial funding, Inherent will launch a male infertility diagnostic to guide infertility treatment.
– Inherent also added members to its Board of Directors and Clinical Advisors:
– Lewis Rumpler – Former CEO of Epigenesys, Executive Chairman
– Saumitra Thakur, MD – MedMountain Ventures, Director
– David Shriner – Morning Star Foundation, Director
– Tia Newcomer – Independent Director
– Tom Simpson – Kick Start Funds, Board Observer