Elevian Raises $40M Series A
18 Sep, 2021
– BlackBuck, a freight and logistics startup, raised $67m in Series E funding.
– The round was led by Tribe Capital, IFC Emerging Asia Fund and VEF.
– It brings the startup to a valuation of $1.02bn.
– The startup has developed a simplified app for truck drivers in India, who are typically not very literate, to help them accept work and easily navigate to their destination using Google Maps.
– On the client side, businesses can fire up a similar app to place orders.