Stix expands from at-home pregnancy and ovulation tests to UTI products with $3.5M seed
22 Apr, 2021
– Income insurance startup Asteya announces its launch and disclosed fundraising of $10 million.
– Investors include I2BF Ventures, Capital Factory, Cap Meridian Ventures, Northstar Ventures, Atrum, as well as angel investors Whitney Wolfe Herd and Geeta Sankappanavar.
– Asteya™ was founded by CEO Alex Williamson, the former Chief Brand Officer at Bumble and Hadi Radwan, Chief Product Officer.
– The company is working with A-rated carriers including Munich Re and certain underwriters at Lloyd’s.
– Asteya’s solution is purpose-built to help give people peace of mind through the unanticipated circumstances that have increasingly become facts of life.
– Asteya’s applications are completely online and users may get coverage within minutes rather than days and weeks.