KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Seattle startup Boundless landed $25m funding.
– The company’s technology streamlines how immigrants get in touch with lawyers and file applications for spousal visas and U.S. citizenship.
– It has helped more than 70,000 families through the immigration process.
– The company also dealt with recent workforce changes after it laid off four employees and asked 27 workers to relocate to Las Vegas earlier this year as part of what Wang described as a restructuring.
– Boundless now employs 130 full-time employees across offices in Seattle, Las Vegas, Manila, and Cebu City, Philippines.
– It expects to triple headcount over the next two years.