Casa Blanca raises $2.6M to build the ‘Bumble for real estate’
20 Apr, 2021
– Hi Marley, creators of the only intelligent communication platform built for the insurance industry by people who know insurance, today announced the company has closed a $25m Series B financing round.
– The investment was led by Emergence Capital, with Founder and General Partner Gordon Ritter taking a seat on Hi Marley’s Board.
– Returning firms Underscore, True Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures and Greenspring also participated in the round, along with additional investors including Brewer Lane Ventures.
– Hi Marley makes it simple for insurance carriers to seamlessly communicate with policyholders via text to increase transparency and cut through inefficiencies.
– By providing a smart SMS platform purpose-built for the insurance industry, inside of which the entire ecosystem of service providers can communicate, carriers delight customers, achieve faster time to resolution, and see financial results.