PragmatIC Semiconductor Secures $80 Million Funding
19 Oct, 2021
– Health Recovery Solutions (HRS) announced the completion of its Series C funding led by LLR Partners.
– HRS’ previous investor, Edison Partners, also participated in the round.
– The capital will support investments in infrastructure, product development, sales and marketing, as well as liquidity for other early investors in HRS.
– HRS supplies healthcare providers and payers with an advanced remote monitoring and telehealth solution aimed at improving patient engagement to reduce hospital readmission and improve clinical outcomes.
– The Company’s disease-specific telehealth solutions are customized with educational videos, care plans and medication reminders, while also integrated with Bluetooth devices for advanced clinical monitoring.
– Today, HRS partners with over 220 leading medical centers spanning 50 states, servicing nearly 235,000 patients across 90 disease conditions.