Fluid Truck Closes $63 Million Series A Round Led by Bison Capital – Joined by Ingka Investments & Sumitomo Corporation of Americas
02 Mar, 2021
– Fabric is a headless commerce platform purpose-built for growth.
– The company raised $43m in Series A funding.
– Norwest Venture Partners led the round and Redpoint Ventures and Sierra Ventures also participated.
– Scott Beechuk, a partner at Norwest Venture Partners, will join the board of directors in connection with the funding.
– The company plans to expand its product offerings, accelerate retailer onboarding and workflow, continue to meet the ever-changing needs of retailers and eliminate the need for replatforming.
– The round will also go toward recruiting top talent.