Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Nanit has raised $25m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by GV, with participation from existing investors Jerusalem Venture Partners, Upfront Ventures, RRE Ventures and Rho Capital Partners.
– Nanit is the technology company behind the most advanced smart monitoring system that connects parents to their baby’s health and well-being.
– Nanit’s market success is driven by its ability to provide parents with immediate information and personalized data on their baby and toddler’s health and well-being right to their phone.
– The solution starts with Nanit’s AI-powered overhead nursery camera which uses advanced computer vision technology to see and hear everything happening in and around the crib combined with machine learning and data-backed sleep science to provide actionable insights that help parents learn about their child’s development.