Creator+ raises $12M to build a film studio and streaming service focused on digital storytellers
23 Apr, 2021
– Grovara announced the closing of a $5.5m seed round financing to transform global commerce.
– David Pottruck led the round and was named Executive Chairman, and he was joined by SPINS, Bluestein Ventures, Spiral Sun Ventures, Siddhi Capital, CEAS Investments, and E and A Venture Capital LLC.
– The new investment will be used to expand sales and support resources in key regions worldwide and appoint leadership for brands, sales, and business development.
– Grovara will also invest in additional supply chain team members, roll out marketing initiatives, develop global partnerships, and continue with product enhancements to its first-to-market technology platform.
– The bridge round comes at a time when the natural and organic food and beverage market and B2B ecommerce are surging.