Alyce Raises $30M in Series B Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– GoStudent, a Vienna, Austria-based edtech company, raised €70m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Coatue with participation from existing investors Leftlane Capital and DN Capital.
– The new investment will be used to advance the presence in tutoring markets such as France, Spain, Italy, the UK, and Ireland with Turkey and Greece to be launched in the first half of 2021 amongst other countries.
– Over the past months, the company has expanded its team to +300 employees and opened up new offices in Lyon, London, Madrid, Dusseldorf, Berlin and Milan.
– New offices in Athens, Istanbul and Amsterdam will be opened in the second quarter of 2021.