Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Gophr, a U.K.-based last-mile delivery provider, has raised £4 million in funding.
– The round was led by pan-European B2B investor Nauta Capital.
– The company had previously raised £1 million in two rounds, including £500,000 from publicly listed Auctus Alternative Investments.
– Noteworthy, Gophr’s co-founder and CEO, Seb Robert, tells me the 2015-founded company reached monthly net profitability around three years ago and was net profitable for the whole of last year.
– Like other delivery companies, Gophr has benefited from a pandemic bump, but fortitude aside, is aiming to step on the gas.