BlaBlaCar raises $115 million to build all-in-one travel app
22 Apr, 2021
– GloveBox, a single sign-on mobile platform that brings together insurance agencies, policyholders, and carriers onto one platform, today announced a $3 million early-stage investment.
– The round was led by Mercato Partner’s Prelude Fund, with participation from Heffernan Insurance Brokers, a top 20 agency out of California, as well as other industry veterans.
– The investment will be used to expand features and enhance the functionality of GloveBox’s product, benefiting both agencies and policyholders.
– GloveBox co-founders Ryan and Andy Mathisen, Sean Mulhern, and Alex Rolex created GloveBox based on their experiences at Colorado Insurance.
– They set out to provide a completely tech-forward mobile marketplace that enables independent agencies to win against larger, incumbent carriers.