Vietnam-based CoderSchool gets $2.6M pre-Series A to scale online course platform
17 Sep, 2021
– Wanderlog, a travel itinerary maker and road trip planner, raised $1.5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst and Abstract Ventures.
– The company plans to use the new funding to expand its web and mobile app features, including offering restaurant recommendations, based on Google and Yelp reviews, for those who don’t want to do a bunch of searching and reading reviews.
– The founders declined to share growth metrics, but said the platform is already facilitating thousands of trips per week.
– Customers are already sharing with the founders that the app is good for communication among a large group, where everyone can see what the plans are and discuss them.