PragmatIC Semiconductor Secures $80 Million Funding
19 Oct, 2021
– Geneos Therapeutics from Plymouth Meeting, Pa. develops personalized neoantigen-targeting immunotherapies for cancer.
– The company raised $12m in Series A1 funding.
– The round was led by Korea Investment Partners (KIP) – Global Bio Fund with participation from existing investors Santé Ventures and Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: INO).
– The company plans to use the funds for the expansion of the company’s:
– GT-30 Phase Ib/IIa clinical trial evaluating its personalized neoantigen-targeting vaccine,