Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Foxtrot Market received a $42m Series B investment round led by David Barber’s Almanac Insights and Monogram Capital Partners.
– The round was also backed by David Chang, Nicolas Jammet, and Walter Robb.
– Foxtrot Market plans to double its store count by the end of 2021.
– Foxtrot will also expand its line of private label packaged goods and gift offerings, and continue to invest in nationwide shipping.
– Foxtrot has made three new appointments to its executive team: Sumi Ghosh, COO; Scott Holloway, SVP, Delivery; and Caroline Barry, VP, Strategy.