KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– JGC Holdings Corporation of Japan invested $40m into NuScale Power LLC, a leading small modular nuclear reactor (SMR) technology company in which Fluor is the majority investor.
– JGC will become a global strategic engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) partner for new SMR projects.
– Fluor has been serving the nuclear industry for more than 70 years including the design and construction support for more than 25 nuclear plants, plus nearly 100 million hours of nuclear operations and maintenance work.
– Fluor and NuScale are currently working for Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems (UAMPS) to bring the world’s first carbon-free SMR project to commercialization.
– Fluor and NuScale continue to engage with potential customers, capital investors, manufacturers and other supply chain partners for NuScale SMR deployment efforts.