PragmatIC Semiconductor Secures $80 Million Funding
19 Oct, 2021
– First Resonance Raises Fresh Round of Funding to Meet Growing Demand for Factory Operating System from New Generation of World-Changing Manufacturers
– Blue Bear Capital Led Funding Round
– Funds Raised to Date to More than $5 Million
– The new capital will be used to expand the First Resonance team to support continued development of its unique approach to manufacturing, informed by the team’s background at SpaceX, NASA, Zoox, Toyota, and more.
– Growing list of customers which includes Joby Aviation, Matternet, Cobalt Robotics, and Astra are not only inventing new types of products but also new ways to build them.
– The First Resonance Factory Operating System, ion, takes a fresh perspective on manufacturing.