Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Enevate announced that it has secured a $81M Series E funding led by Fidelity Management & Research Company, providing the company with additional new resources aimed at accelerating global mass adoption of Enevate’s unique battery technology in electric vehicles.
– Existing investors, Mission Ventures and Infinite Potential Technologies, also participated in the round.
– The funding will enable Enevate to significantly expand its pre-production line designed to guide EV and other battery customers toward implementing larger-scale battery manufacturing utilizing Enevate’s silicon anode-based batteries.
– The funding would also enable Enevate to scale and grow. Included will be the hiring of additional personnel with an emphasis on scientists and engineers.
– With this latest funding round, Enevate has raised $191 million to date.