Multiply Labs Raises $20M in Series A Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– EyeYon Medical announced today the completion of a $25m Series C funding.
– The round was led by a global strategic leader in the ophthalmic industry and CR-CP Life Science Fund.
– The company develops advanced technology to treat acute problems in the ophthalmic world.
– The round brings the company’s valuation to $36m.
– New capital will be used to expand the clinical trials of EyeYon Medical’s flagship product, the EndoArt®, the world’s first synthetic implant which enables doctors to treat chronic corneal edema with a minimally invasive surgery that erodes the use of human tissue.