Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– ErudiFi, a student financing startup, raised $5m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Monk’s Hill Ventures and Qualgro.
– The company currently works with more than 50 universities and vocational schools in Indonesia and the Philippines.
– It offers subsidized installment plans, using tech to scale up while keeping costs down.
– Interest rates and repayment terms vary between institutions, but can be as low as 0%, with loans payable in 12 to 24 months.