KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– ePIC Blockchain Technologies Inc. announced the completion of its Series A funding round for USD 7.5m.
– Fort Capital Partners advised ePIC in the evaluation and structure of the offering.
– The proceeds from this raise, along with early customer orders, will be used to fund the prototyping and pre-production costs of ePIC’s third mining rig. Code-named “Amnesia”, this ASIC has been in development since early 2020 and is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
– With over $1 billion raised by publicly listed miners during the last 6 months, plans have been announced for an aggregate of 720MW of power capacity for North American datacenter and mining operations.
– North America is poised to become a leading provider of cryptocurrency mining hashrate.