Managed cybersecurity startup SolCyber emerges from stealth with $20M
30 Jul, 2021
– Employment Hero, an automated human resources, payroll and benefits platform for SMEs, raised $140m funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners, the venture capital firm known for its ScaleUp program to help tech companies accelerate their growth.
– The company is now expanding into Southeast Asian and Western European markets.
– It has a valuation of $800m.
– The company is used by 6,000 businesses, with a total of 250,000 employees.