Founded last year, Mozart Therapeutics lands $55M to develop therapies for celiac and other diseases
28 Oct, 2021
– New Zealand-based electric utility bike company Ubco announced a new strategic partnership with TPK Holdings, a Taiwanese electric components manufacturing company.
– As part of the agreement, TPK will be leading Ubco’s Series B with a $10 million investment, bringing the company’s total funding to $23 million.
– TPK will also bring the company significant supply chain support as well as scaling and manufacturing capabilities in the near future.
– At the initial stage of the partnership, TPK’s large network of global suppliers will help Ubco ramp up production of its flagship 2X2 electric utility bike, which comes in an off-road version geared for farmers and a city version geared for last-mile logistics.
– Ubco is also gearing up to release two new vehicles for which TPK will provide dedicated manufacturing support.