KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– AfterShip, a shipment tracking platform, raised $66m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Tiger Global and joined by Hillhouse Capital’s GL Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its sales and customer support teams, and launch new products.
– AfterShip’s core product is its shipment tracking platform, but it also makes apps for shoppers, including self-service returns and package tracking, and sales and marketing tools for merchants that let them get more use out of data from shipments.
– AfterShip’s tools enables merchants to create their own branded tracking pages and notifications.
– Other features allow them to track the performance of different carriers, create email marketing campaigns and increase customer retention.
– Its CRM capabilities help AfterShip differentiate from other shipment tracking aggregator providers.