reThought Raises $15.5M in Series A Funding
02 Aug, 2021
– Dover, a recruitment orchestration platform, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– Tiger Global led the round, with Founders Fund, Abstract Ventures and Y Combinator also investing.
– The company was part of YC’s Summer 2019 class (which debuted in August 2020).
– Since leaving the incubator, it has picked up more than 100 customers, mostly from the world of tech, including ClearCo, Lattice, Samsara and others, even larger companies that you might have assumed would have their own in-house orchestration and automation platforms in place already.
– The company is based in San Francisco.