Vanadium ion battery startup Standard Energy raises $8.9M Series C from SoftBank Ventures Asia
20 Apr, 2021
– Meniga, a London fintech that provides digital banking technology to leading banks, has closed €10m in additional funding.
– The round is led by Velocity Capital and Frumtak Ventures.
– Also participating are Industrifonden, the U.K. Government’s Future Fund and existing customers UniCredit, Swedbank, Groupe BPCE and Íslandsbanki.
– The funding will be used for continued investment in R&D, and in particular further development of green banking products — building on its carbon spending insights product.
– In addition, the fintech will bolster its sales and service teams.