Accenture Makes Strategic Investment in African Fintech Startup Okra
22 Apr, 2021
– DexCare announces $20m Series A funding led by Define Ventures and including Frist Cressey Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, SpringRock Ventures and Providence Ventures.
– DexCare is an intelligent digital care operating system that manages health system capacity and demand across all lines of care.
– DexCare has secured half a dozen customers, including Community Health Network, the Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin health network, Houston Methodist, and Providence.
– Concurrent with funding, DexCare has been spun out as a separate company after being incubated at Providence within its Digital Innovation Group.
– Providence developed DexCare initially as the platform for Providence’s ambulatory care business.