KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Deep Instinct has successfully raised $100m in Series D funding.
– The company’s platform can predict, prevent, and analyze cyberattacks at any touchpoint of the organization from the endpoint through to the network.
– This round was led by funds and accounts managed from BlackRock, with participation from Untitled Investments, The Tudor Group, an investment by Anne Wojcicki, and existing investors, including Millennium, Unbound, and Coatue Management, among others.
– This new capital doubles the investment to date, bringing the total funding to $200m.
– This round will accelerate Deep Instinct’s aggressive growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
– Deep Instinct currently protects customers across North America, Europe, and APAC, with enterprise customers tripling in the last year.