KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Databook, a leading platform in enterprise customer intelligence, announced a $16m Series A funding led by M12, Microsoft’s venture fund, with participation from Salesforce Ventures and seed investors: Threshold Ventures, Haystack and Firebolt.
– The new capital follows a seed round raised in January 2018 and brings Databook’s total investment to date to $22m.
– Since its founding, Databook has experienced 300% year-over-year growth, reflecting the pace at which enterprise sales organizations have evolved.
– Databook helps enterprise salespeople be successful by automating and augmenting smart pitches with market insights that speak specifically to the target business’ bottom line.
– Databook is an AI-powered SaaS platform that builds customer intelligence on top of CRM.