PandaDoc, the e-document startup, now valued at $1B as it closes a big Series C
24 Sep, 2021
– DailyPay secured $500m of capital.
– The company is announcing a $175m Series D equity round led by Carrick Capital Partners with participation from existing investors.
– In addition, the company is announcing it has raised $325m of credit capital from various sources.
– The company intends to invest its newly raised capital in new market opportunities for its technology platform, in addition to extending its market leadership position in on-demand pay among the largest employers in the world.
– The company welcomes new investor Carrick Capital Partners.