KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Cyble raised a $4M seed financing round led by Blackbird Ventures and Spider Capital with participation from Xoogler Ventures, Picus Capital, and Cathexis Ventures.
– The funding comes as Cyble graduates from Y Combinator, which accepted Cyble into its Winter 2021 (W21) cohort and provided pre-seed funding in January of this year.
– These investments demonstrate the continued trust that investors and clients have in Cyble.
– Cyble has made huge progress over the last year.
– “We started this company with an ambitious goal: to equip organizations with real-time visibility into vulnerabilities in the cyber landscape and help safeguard their businesses.