Corporate learning platform 360Learning raises $200 million
22 Oct, 2021
– Cutover announced a $35m Series B financing round led by Eldridge.
– The round was led by Eldridge alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures and Contour Ventures.
– Cutover has doubled its revenues as organizations responded to a rising need to ensure smooth collaboration and orchestration of distributed working practices across the full spectrum of applications and infrastructure.
– The Company’s clients have relied on Cutover to automate and orchestrate critical, timebound work across the enterprise, delivering complex releases, operational resilience and attaining constant availability of applications.
– As businesses adapt to a new, faster way of working, the investment will allow Cutover to build on the momentum and scale of its platform.