PragmatIC Semiconductor Secures $80 Million Funding
19 Oct, 2021
– Cullgen Inc. closed a $50m Series B financing (assuming exercise of warrant).
– The round was led by 3E Bioventures Capital, as well as Heights Capital Management (an affiliate of Susquehanna International Group), Octagon Capital, MSA Capital and South China Venture Capital.
– The financing will support the development of Cullgen’s technology platform and internal pipeline of targeted protein degraders in oncology and other diseases.
– Frank Yan, from 3E Bioventures, will be joining Cullgen’s board of directors.
– Cullgen is also pleased to announce that Frank Yan, from 3E Bioventures, will be joining Cullgen’s board of directors.