soona Raises $10.2M Series A to Scale its Virtual Content Creation Platform, Transforming How Brands Shoot Photos and Videos for E-Commerce
20 Apr, 2021
– Fireblocks, a cryptocurrency custody company, raised $133m funding.
– The round was led by Coatue, Ribbit and Stripes.
– BNY and Silicon Valley Bank are also participating in the funding round.
– Existing investors Paradigm, Galaxy Digital, Swisscom Ventures, Tenaya Capital and Cyberstarts Ventures are investing once again.
– Overall, Fireblocks has raised $179m since day one.
– The company doesn’t have a consumer-facing product.
– Instead, it sells its products to banks, fintech startups and other financial institutions.