Olgram Raises €1.5M in Seed Funding
05 Apr, 2021
– CoScreen, a startup that helps teams share screens and collaborate in real time, formally launched its product to market.
– It also disclosed that it has raised $4.6 million to date.
– Unusual Ventures led its seed round.
– Till Pieper, CoScreen’s co-founder and CEO, told TechCrunch in an interview that it raised the bulk of its capital pre-pandemic, with the rest coming during 2020 in smaller chunks.
– A number of angels took part in funding the company, including GitHub CTO Jason Warner.