Multiply Labs Raises $20M in Series A Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– Corvus is a leading provider of smart commercial insurance products powered by AI-driven risk data.
– The company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by and included all of its previous institutional investors.
– This funding round increased Corvus’s valuation to $750m.
– Insight Partners’ Managing Director Deven Parekh will join the Corvus Board of Directors, and Principal David Spiro will join as a Board Observer.
– Corvus’s broker-focused approach utilizes its artificial intelligence capabilities to analyze unique and proprietary sets of data to better predict and prevent loss.
– The US commercial insurance market is large, generating over $400 billion per year in premium.