ResQ raises $7.5 million to make back of the house top of mind
22 Jun, 2021
– Circulor, the leading provider of supply chain traceability and dynamic CO2 tracking, announced it has closed $14m in Series A funding to accelerate the company’s rapid growth.
– The Westly Group led the round with participation from Salesforce Ventures, BHP Ventures, Future Positive Capital, 24Haymarket and Sky Ocean Ventures.
– Existing investors in the company include Boeing HorizonX, Volvo Cars Technology Fund, Jaguar Land Rover’s CVC arm, InMotion Ventures, SYSTEMIQ, Plug and Play and TotalEnergies Ventures.
– Steve Westly, Founder and Managing Partner of The Westly Group, will join the Circulor board.
– Circulor will use the investment to drive ongoing innovation and extend its presence in North America and Asia.