PhenoTips Closes CAD $2.5M Funding Round Led by GreenSky Capital for Software to Transform Medical Genetics
22 Sep, 2021
– Chilean startup Xepelin, which has created a financial services platform for SMEs in Latin America, has secured $30m in equity and $200m in credit facilities.
– LatAm venture fund Kaszek Ventures led the equity portion of the financing, which also included participation from partners of DST Global and a slew of other firms and founders/angel investors.
– LatAm- and U.S.-based asset managers and hedge funds — including Chilean pension funds — provided the credit facilities.
– In total over its lifetime, Xepelin has raised over $36m in equity and $250m in asset-backed facilities.
– It currently has a portfolio of active loans for $120m and an asset-backed facility for more than $250m.