KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Botpress, a Montreal-based early-stage startup, raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Decibel and joined by Inovia Capital.
– The company has created an open-source toolkit to help developers remove some of the complexity associated with creating these applications.
– The company has been remote from its early days, and had just opened an office in Quebec City when the pandemic hit, so they haven’t had much opportunity to use it.
– It will be up to employees whether they come in or not.