Pai Skincare Raises £6.4M in Series B Funding
22 Apr, 2021
– Bevy has raised $40m at a $325m valuation to grow its platform for staging virtual events for enterprises.
– And it has also broken a diversity barrier by bringing 25 Black leaders on as investors.
– Palo Alto, California-based Bevy helps enterprises build, grow, and scale their global customer communities using its platform for virtual, in-person, and hybrid digital-physical events.
– The funding came from Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Qualtrics cofounder Ryan Smith, and Upfront Ventures.
– About 70% of the individuals participating in the round — representing 20% of total funds raised — are Black investors, including diversity pioneer James Lowry, Facebook board member Peggy Alford, and Beats by Dre marketing exec Omar Johnson.