Nuvolo Raises $31M Series C Funding to Accelerate Global Expansion and IWMS Platform Evolution
03 Mar, 2021
– Axiad is a provider of a cloud passwordless authentication platform based in Santa Clara, Calif.
– The company raised $20m in its first outside financing.
– Invictus Growth Partners made the investment.
– Invictus Co-founders and Managing Partners, John DeLoche and William Nettles, will join Axiad’s board.
– The company intends to use the fudns to accelerate sales, marketing and development of its multi-factor authentication platform.