Cybersecurity Asset Management Leader Axonius Announces $100 Million Funding Round at Unicorn Valuation
02 Mar, 2021
– Aviatrix announced it has raised $75m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst and includes new investors Greenspring Associates, Meritech Capital, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
– Existing investors CRV, Formation 8, Ignition, and Liberty Global Ventures also participated in this round.
– This brings the company’s total financing to $151m.
– Quentin Clark from General Catalyst will be joining the company’s Board of Directors.
– Aviatrix is the cloud network platform.
– The growth-stage investment will be used by the company to scale sales, partner channels, customer support, and product development organizations to accommodate the increasing demand from enterprises for multi-cloud networking solutions as businesses continue to move mission-critical applications to the cloud.