Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Armorblox announced that it raised $30m in Series B venture capital funding.
– The funding was led by Next47 with participation from Polaris Partners and Unusual Ventures, as well as General Catalyst and other early investors.
– Armorblox is on a mission to restore and uphold trust in email communications by stopping targeted, socially engineered attacks from compromising people and data.
– The funding comes amidst fast-paced customer growth during 2020, accelerated further by the widespread shift to remote work and a growing discontent with the complexity and ineffectiveness of traditional email security controls.
– Already protecting over 9,000 organizations, Armorblox is using the new funding to expand its go-to-market, engineering, and data science teams and further cement its position as a next-generation email security provider that is centered around delivering customer value.