Olgram Raises €1.5M in Seed Funding
05 Apr, 2021
– Digital House, a Buenos Aires-based edtech focused on developing tech talent through immersive remote courses, announced today it has raised more than $50 million in new funding.
– Notable investors are Mercado Libre and Globant.
– The raise brings Digital House’s total funding raised to more than $80 million since its 2016 inception.
– The Rise Fund led a $20 million Series B for Digital House in December 2017, marking the San Francisco-based firm’s investment in Latin America.
– Nelson Duboscq, CEO and co-founder of Digital House, said that accelerating demand for tech talent in Latin America has fueled demand for the startup’s online courses.
– Since it first launched its classes in March 2016, the company has seen a 118% CAGR in revenues and a 145% CAGR in students.