KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– 1upHealth has raised a $25m Series B led by F-Prime Capital.
– Existing investors, Jackson Square Ventures (which led our Series A), Eniac Ventures, and Social Leverage also participated.
– The infusion of capital will help us grow and evolve our FHIR connectivity & compute platform that’s already used by dozens of health plans, providers, app developers, and pharma companies.
– When we started selling for CMS compliance, we only had 15 team members. A year later, we are 70 strong, with dozens of health plans and states using our infrastructure and API platform.
– We’re now supporting 11 million of patients through dozens of health plan and provider customers.
– With this new round of capital, we’re positioned for rapid growth.