Peroxitech Therapeutics Secures Seed Financing to Advance New Treatment of Acute Lung Injury
13 May, 2021
– Alyce is a Boston, MA-based provider of a Personal Experience (PX) platform.
– Company raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst with participation from incumbent investors Manifest, Morningside, Boston Seed Capital, Golden Ventures, and Victress Capital.
– In conjunction with the funding, General Catalyst‘s Executive-in-Residence Lou Shipley joined Alyce’s board and Managing Partner Larry Bohn will become a board observer.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth through R&D, hiring, increased sales and customer support.