Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Ally, a goal-setting collaboration software, raised $50m funding.
– The round was led by Green Oaks Capital, Tiger Global, and Madrona Venture Group.
– Total funding to date is $76m since the company’s launch in 2018 and two previous rounds raised in 2019.
– The company helps companies track and hit their goals, or Objectives and Key Results (OKR).
– Customers include brands such as Dropbox, Nike, Overstock.com and others.