KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– French startup Alan has raised a $220m funding round at a $1.67bn valuation.
– Coatue is leading the round with Dragoneer, Exor, and existing investors Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital and Temasek also participating.
– Alan has been building health insurance products from scratch.
– The company now covers 160,000 people.
– Overall, Alan generates over €100m in annualized revenue.
– The company has some capital requirements to comply with health insurance regulation.
– Alan managed to meet its goals and international expansion finally started to take off.