Gamma Launches With $7M in Seed Funding
02 Nov, 2021
– airSlate secures $50m in debt financing from Silicon Valley Bank for a total of $130m in capital raised to date.
– Silicon Valley Bank‘s technology banking team is excited to support breakout companies like airSlate through their next phase of growth.
– airSlate enables non-technical users to digitally transform their front and back-office business processes, including employee and customer onboarding, sales and ordering workflows, and contracts and payments.
– More than 600,000 customers worldwide and 25 million users have realized significant improvements in the delivery and effectiveness of their departments with airSlate’s solutions.
– airSlate’s no-code business automation platform is creating valuable workflow solutions for small and mid-sized businesses across verticals.